Another dog lost! | A dog's paw

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Another dog lost!

Leave a Comment
Again I found a dog lost!
People start making fun of me, telling I am stealing dogs or I have a magnet that attracts dog lost.
To be honest I see that in those situation I am the only one "doing something".

The first time I found a dog, the wee small was crossing the road at a traffic light in a dangerous situation and was shaking scared. People watching and laughing. I stopped the car and took her and after 24 hours he has been reunited with the owner.

The second time coming back from a park another small dog was running literally in the middle of a road.
Cars were slowing down, no people walking and nobody stopping.
I stopped the car again and run after the dog and been able to catch him after 10 minutes.
Again after 24 hours dog reunited with his owner that was looking for him!

Few days ago I was in Tesco in Dublin 11 when a big labrador came in and started wandering around all happy in the fruit sector.
People laughing and security just pushed him out.
He went into other two shops and same thing.
Outside the shopping center he started to jump wagging his tail inside customers' cars.

Again I took the dog with me, thanks to few treats I just bought for my dogs, and ran to a vet.
He was microchipped but not registered and had a tag.

A big happy dog, but not easy for me to manage as I have two dogs at home.
Anyway we spent a nice crazy afternoon all together and thanks to facebook again I found the owner after just few hours.

I don't think I am special, but please, microchip and put a tag on your dog collar, everything would be easier!!

See my previous article for some tips.
http://adogpaw.blogspot.ie/2013/09/what-to-do-if-you-find-lost-dog.html


0 comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis